Friday, September 23, 2005

Stupid People Really Suck

The problem is that for every stupid person, there are stupider people. (Yes, I wrote "stupider'.) And, for every stupid person, there are few smarter people. Which leaves us with a net "stupid" profile for most people.

For myself, I'm NOT stupid. That's how I can notice so much stupidity. That's the key element in discovering who is stupid and who is not: whether or not they can recognize others as stupid. Those people who say things like, "Well, everyone has their own opinion," are STUPID people. Other things stupid people say:

1. Hey, what could go wrong?
2. I would NEVER do such a thing.
3. Stay the course!
4. If you don't like it here, move to another country!
5. Hi, ya'll!
6. Just let it go. It's not worth the argument!
7. I think I might get a promotion.
8. If you want to work, there's a job out there.
9. My boss is so cool!
10. The damned Arabs raised gas prices again!
11. All presidents do the same thing.
12. Anything that begins with "at the end of the day..."
13. Hey, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem!

Well, that's a good number to stop at, don't ya think?

G'day for now, Stupid People.

No comments: