Thursday, December 08, 2005

I told Joe, now you tell Joe...

Joe Lieberman is just plain weird. Earlier this week while discussing the war in Iraq, Senator Joseph Lieberman said, "It`s time for Democrats who distrust president Bush to acknowledge he`ll be commander-in-chief for three more critical years, and that in matters of war we undermine Presidential credibility at our nation`s peril."

Huh? I believe it was President Bush and his neo-con cronies who undermined their own credibility. We are right to question Iraq and to just tell Joe how it is. You can, by going here:

http://tools.democracyforamerica.com/petition/telljoe/action.php?id=11443990c5b534f9

Now, I ain't a Democrat, and I ain't a Republican. I'm an Independent with a basic philosophy of live and let live. But, when you have to just tell Joe, you tell him, then tell him what you told him, then tell him again.

Thank you very much.

No comments: