Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lieberman Vows To Run As A Member of the Idiot Party

It's not such a surprise that Lieberman lost in a DEMOCRATIC primary. After all, he's been George Bush's alter ego on the Democratic side of Congress for quite a while - an interesting turn considering he ran AGAINST George Bush in the 2000 presidential election.

So, what's a Joe to do? Why, run again. And again! This time as an Independent. I figure, the only political party willing to take him in has to be the Idiot Party: you know, the one with Trent Lott, Bill Frist, and Alfred E. Neuman!

Because only an idiot would vote for Joe. I spoke with Joe briefly on the phone. He told me, "I think I lost some "Joe-mentum" and the 2000 presidential race. So, I'm going to try something new: 'Lieber-mentum.'"

Good-bye, Joe. Your legacy will include only the 4th incumbent to lose - ever! And why? Because you're a bone-head. No need for a lot of political analysis here.

The Yeetle Box

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, he sounds like Elmer Fudd.