Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yeetle Box - Packer Fans Are Nuts

Australian Wayne Scullino, 30, quit his job in Sydney in early 2007, and, after convincing his wife, they sold their house and moved to Wisconsin for the sole purpose of rooting for the Green Bay Packers, about which he had enjoyed an almost inexplicable fascination since age 15. Now, due to genetic gene splicing, Mr Scullino will turn 14 at the age of 31.

"It's weird," he said. "Legally, it's a conundrum."

But this is not going to deter Scullino.

"At some point, you've got to stop living the life you've fallen into, and start living the life you want to - or wished you had back." Mr. Scullino fear waiting even one more year for quarterback Brett Favre to retire after the 2007 season. "I just love Brett Favre, dude!"

As for his future? "Well, I'll be much younger and I guess I'll have to go back to school. My wife will probably divorce me. I will lose my kids - though I think I can keep their High School Musical II CDs and DVDs. But, it's Brett Favre!"

The Yeetle Box

No comments: