Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yeetle Box - Bush in Beijing

I thought the American people would enjoy some of the pictures I've had taken by a camera in China, Beijing Olympics.



I was nervous at first, so I hid behind some flowers.




Some of the Chinese peoples didn't seem to like Americans.

It was a little scary. Lots of Chinese yelling thing s at me I didn't understand.




But, then, I ran into Putin. We disguised ourselves as Chinese peoples.

Putin's looking at me kinda funny in this picture.

But I didn't want to give us away, so I let him stare at me for a while.





Nobody knew I was American.



I grabbed this Chinese fella and told him

I was the President of the United States of America.

I told him to take me a safe place in the land of the Rising China.

He didn't like me at first, I don't think. I think I tore his suit.




Turns out he was some kinda fella from the Chinese government,

so I gave him my secret, Presidential handshake.

I think he liked it.




This Chinese guy and I went to the games, finally!

Their national anthem is sung in Chinese.

I didn't understand it.

I don't understand China languages.

But I understand they liked their country and freedom.




After that, I missed the United States of America,

so I held up a tiny flag and thought about all the great things

about the United States of America

and how I was blessed to live in a such a great country

and not in the land of the Chinese. I cried.




Watching the games gave me a great idea. I though I'd go bike riding.

I got out of all that fancy stuff. Mission accomplished. He he!




I rode all the way back to the United States of America. I rode to Crawford, Texas.

I rode and rode like Forrest Gump!




Then I rode back to China. I must have ridden for a couple of hours. I wasn't even tired.


When I got back, I met this bald Chinese waiter fella.

Couldn't understand a word he said, but I think he liked me a lot!

We became the best of friends.




My daughter convinced me to go back to the games.

She said I should since I'm the President,

so I had a few Chinese beers,

and the games seemed pretty fun after that.


Having fun in China. It's OK,

but it's not the great United States of America.

After the games,

I was still a little tipsy, so I sang...


Let the eagle soar.


God bless America Americans!



No comments: