Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Yeetle Box - James Brown: Godfather of Sole

You want to die with dignity, remembered for your good deeds and contributions toward a better world, whatever your chosen career.

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good...

But James Brown has been robbed of this.

I knew that I would, now...

Dan Gulley Jr.,70, shot David James Brooks, Jr.,62, when the two got into an argument over James Brown's height. Dan Gulley Jr. was charged with assault in the shooting of David James Brooks Jr.

I feeeeeel good...

According to witnesses, the argument over the height of the late "Godfather of Soul" (now the "Godfather of Sole") escalated, with Gulley, Jr. 70, shooting Brooks, 62, twice in the abdomen.

I knew that I would, now...

Then, Brooks, Jr. went to his car, got a gun and shot at Gulley, Jr. but missed, then went to the police station.

So good...

Gulley, Jr. also went to the station and told police he had shot Brooks, Jr.. He remained in the Escambia County Jail on Wednesday.

So good...

Brooks, Jr. was taken to a hospital for treatment of his gun wounds.

I got you...

The Gulley - Brooks celebrity physical dimensions feud has been in force since 1936 when Gulley, Sr. and Brooks, Sr. argued over the wingspan of Charlie Chaplin.

Whoa! I feel nice...

During the altercation, Gulley, Sr. bludgeoned Brooks, Sr. with the blunt end of an axe. Brooks, Sr. staggered out to his car and drove it into Gulley, Sr.'s home. Upon knocking down Gulley, Sr., Brooks, Sr. rolled over Gulley, Sr.'s head with his right front tire several times.

Like sugar and spice...

Gulley, Sr. did not change his mind.

I feel nice...

There were no reported injuries from this incident.

Like sugar and spice...

Gulley, Sr. commented, "Well,let me tell you this: there wouldn't be a feud at all if it weren't for celebrity pumps and breast enlargements. These celebrities have killed more people with botox than I did during WWII!"

So nice...


Gulley, Sr. spit chewing tobacco on the ground and walked away, carrying an axe.

"I gotta find Brooks," he shouted.

So nice...

But Brooks, Sr. is resting in a convalescent center in an undisclosed location and was unavailable for comment.

James Brown, who was known to wear lifts, died of heart failure Dec. 25 at age 73.

Accounts of his height vary.

Obviously...

I got you!

The Yeetle Box
The Yeetle Box

No comments: