Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Yeetle Box

I am publically calling out those people who use the word "yeetle" inappropriately. For example, some people use it to describe something little as in "my yeetle finger." Others use it to describe something cute as in "my yeetle puppies."

Well, I, as the YeetleMaster, Master of The Yeetle Box domain, existing with effortless persistent across the past, present and future, am here to say this:

THE YEETLE BOX IS NEITHER CUTE NOR LITTLE.

Well, maybe a little cute.

But, the point is that the word has a specific meaning wrapped around a specific ideas and concepts, exemplified by specific persons, places, things, and concepts.

So, to all you yeetle worthless people out there, knock it off, or I'll ... I'll ...

You know...

The Yeetle Box
The Yeetle Box

No comments: