Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Neo-Conservative Libido


A naked woman reflected in Vice President Dick Cheney's sunglasses? Wooooo hoooo!

The picture (left) was posted on the White House Web site as one in a series of photos of Cheney outdoors - an image that will remain firmly embedded in American political lore.

So much so, that someone took the time to blow up the picture just to find out. And then, someone decided to take a poll

Do you think there is a reflection of a naked woman in Vice President Dick Cheney's glasses?
* 11157 responses

Get real. Are you kidding me?..........67%
Yes. That seems to be the case........21%
I don't know...................................12%

Personally, I believe that is a naked woman shooing up quail for Cheney to shoot. You wait. Sometime within the next week a headline will appear that Cheney shot a naked woman in the face while hunting for quail. The woman? Ann Coulter.

Even neo-cons have libidos.

So, I took my own poll:

Do you believe that is a naked Ann Coulter reflected in Vice President Dick Cheney's sunglasses?
*1,694,402 responses

Yes. I can tell by the anti-Christ insignia................93%

No. I think it's a relative of Ann Coulter's................5%
No. It's just a picture of George W. Bush...............2%

Hey, sounds valid to me.


The Yeetle Box

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go to bed