Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Yeetle Box - Another Cheney?

Another Cheney. Another grandchild for the Vice President, who shot a man in the face. Actually two grandchildren for Cheney, who shot a man in the face.

Guess which one of his daughters is having the children? Not the other one, but the right one.

When asked how Mr. Cheney, who shot a man in the face, felt about the upcoming new arrivals to his family, Mr. Cheney, who shot a man in the face, said, "I'm ecstatic. This proves that my gene pool is a good order."

Mr. Cheney, who shot a man in the face, when on to explain that he hopes his grandchildren will be named "Karl" and "Rove."

"It just makes sense," said Cheney, who shot a man in the face.

"I can't wait until they are about 3 months old, so I can take them quail-hunting."

Regarding this happy news, George Bush stated in a prepared statement, "We'll make every effort to ensure the birth of these children will not in any way be aborted. I am sending legislation to Congress as I speak to prevent the premature cessation of their births."

The Yeetle Box
The Yeetle Box

No comments: