Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Yeetle Box - George W. Bush's Letter To Santa Claus

Maybe it's a practical joke - the kind of which you find only at the highest level of our government. Maybe it's a leak. Maybe it's all just a hoax. However I got my hands on it, here is President Bush's letter to Santa Claus:

December 2006


Dear Santy Claws,

Hi. How are you? I hear you're a good man. A Santy Claws man. I'm a Santy Claws believer. I believe in you.

You've been good to me for a long time. I really liked the baseball team you got me and the oil company, too. Good things. When I got the governmentership of Texas, that was good too. And then you got me the presidency. He he. (Don't tell Karl.)

Since you've been so good to me, I thought I might write to you a letter to you with a specialized request.

You know things aren't going well in Irak. I need about 1 trillian dollers. I've written to the American people for that. Freedom costs a lot of money. In dollars. It's a expensive thing. Freedom. Fighting for freedom is expensive too. And costly. Could you send ! billion dollers? Thanks, Santy Man!

Also, in addition, I think I could use some WMD is Irak. Just drop 'em down when yer flyin' over. I know it's a Muslim part of the world. But that Rudolph can get it done. He's a top notch rain deer.

Anyway, that's just two things on my list.

Let's make it three things on my list. OK? How about soldiers? You got soldiers? I know you do. You're a good man, Santy.

Well, Dick is calling. Gotta go and run.

May God Bless you and your important work on behalf of freedom and democracy.

George W. Bush
President and Commander-in-Chief
United States of America

p.s. Stop watching me when I'm sleeping. It's freakin' me out. Thanks.


I don't think this is a hoax.

The Yeetle Box
The Yeetle Box

No comments: