Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yeetle Box - I Think He's Turning Japanese

Women from the Japanese city of Obama celebrated their U.S. namesake Barack as the Democratic presidential nominee.

Obama City in Japan has embraced the Democratic candidate for the U.S. presidency, and tourism is on the increase, especially from American visitors.

Some of the merchandise on sales includes "Obama" t-shirts and "Obama" bean cakes, while a Barack Obama statue has recently been unveiled.



Not to be outdone, John McCain noted his support among Japanese sumo wrestlers as well.


Said McCain, "The sumo wrestler represents the kind of strength I embody. They are to wrestling what I am to American politics."

Senator Clinton, whose opinion is completely irrelevant weight is as well.

"Sumo wrestling is restricted to only men. I will do everything in my power to break down this barrier using every ounce of foreign policy credentials. I am uniquely suited to bring sumo wrestling to women all over the world."





The Yeetle Box

No comments: